August 23, 2017
|Policies & Services|
|Effective January 1, 2014|
Kathleen Lewis, Publisher
Sandie Young, Advertising Manager
TERMS OF PAYMENT
1. Retail and classified terms: Net payment due upon receipt. Local rates are allowed only to local retail and service establishments dealing directly with customers.
2. A 2% service charge per month will be assessed after 30 days. 24% A.P.R.
3. Classified ads, classified displays and inserts are not commissionable.
SPECIAL SERVICES-Display & Classified
1. All ads must have run dates scheduled before receiving first proof. Only two proof copies will be allowed for each advertisement. If your advertisement appears incorrectly, please notify us immediately. We cannot be responsible for more then one incorrect insertion in a single ad series. Proof corrections can be phoned into the advertising display department at (618) 943-2331 Ext. 114, 115 or 116, Classified Ext. 102 or sent via facsimile to (618) 943-3976. If ad is canceled after proofing & before run date a one time set up fee of $25 will be charged. If ad is canceled less than 24 hours before publication $25 fee will be charged. 2 Tearsheets will be provided, if requested, to all advertisers. Request at time ad is placed. Any unusual amount of tearsheets requested due to loss or otherwise will be provided to advertisers at a cost of $1.00 each.
3. Extra PMT's of ad can be provided at a charge of $10.00 per copy. Color PMT's extra.
4. All advertising designed by another service to be published in the Daily Record/Daily News, the person/persons requesting the service will be held responsible for the set up fee.
5. Advertising layout assistance available to advertisers. A staff of professionals will assist advertisers with layout and all production artwork.
6. Clip art services, including electronic illustrations, are available at no charge to the advertiser.
January: Bridal Guide
February: Soil & Water; Tax Guide
March: Spring Ag. Salute; Spring Sports Preview
April: Home & Garden; Kreative Kids
May: Graduation; Mother's Day
June: Father's Day; Health & Fitness
July: 4th July Safety; Christmas in July
August: Back To School; Fall Sports Preview
September: Fall Home Improvement; Law. Co. Fall Festival; Baby Safety
October: Auto Extravaganza; Working Women; Halloween Safety Page
November: Christmas Opener; Gift Guide; Winter Sports Preview
December: Gift Guides; Coloring Book; Seasons Greetings; Winter Car Care
The Lawrenceville Daily Record is an afternoon paper published Monday through Friday. Not published Saturday or Sunday; January 1; Memorial Day;
July 4; Labor Day; Thanksgiving Day; or December 25 (Christmas Day.)
CONTRACT & COPY REGULATIONS
1. All advertising is subject to approval of the publisher. The Lawrenceville Daily Record reserves the right to reject, in whole or in part, any advertisement which is not in the best interest of our newspaper or readers.
2. Every effort will be made to meet reasonable position requests. Failure to meet these requests will not constitute cause for adjustment, refund or rerun.
3. Cancellation of any order for advertising space must be made 24 hours in advance (before deadline) or will be charged full amount.
4. The Lawrenceville Daily Record reserves the right to insert the word "advertisement" in any ad.
5. It is the responsibility of the advertiser to correct errors after the first insertion by calling (618) 943-2331 during business hours. The Lawrenceville Daily Record shall not be responsible for more than one day's incorrect insertion, and in no case shall this responsibility exceed the amount of space occupied by the error.
6. All property rights, including any copyright interest to any advertisement produced for you by the Lawrenceville Daily Record using artwork and/or typography furnished or arranged for by us, shall be the property of the Lawrenceville Daily Record. No such advertisement or any such part thereof may be reproduced without prior written consent of the Lawrenceville Daily Record.
PAGE & COLUMN MEASUREMENT
Editorial and advertising: 6-column SAU; Page Size: 11.625" x 21"
Classified: 9-columns; Page: 11.625" x 21"
1 Pica between each column
$65 per color - $195 full color
Illinois Press Association; INAME; Inland Daily Press Association; National Newspaper Association; Southern Illinois Editorial Association.